Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2007

Spiritualism and the New Age Radio Show


As of October 2007 I started hosting a weekly radio show called Spiritualism and the New Age on www.radio.com that airs Thursday evenings at 8 pm! The experience has been very interesting and a heck of a lot of fun!


For me hosting the show has allowed me to meet a variety of spiritual seekers from a variety of spiritual paths. It has also given me the opportunity to talk in detail with trusted friends who I see as like minded seekers.

To check out the latest podcasts you can go to Spiritualism and the New Age Podcasts to listen to and download the podcasts You can also find the most recent podcasts on my website at my website www.spiritualcat.com

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

That would be so interesting to listen to. I've recently transformed into the spiritual woman I am today by the power of this book called Anchor in the Spirit. I have to tell you, it's an absolutely essential handbook for people on the spiritual journey as well as those who will eventually begin this inescapable journey. - recommends a spiritual practitioner of very high regards

Catherine MacDonald said...

You can catch the podcasts at Cat and Taylor's Spiritual Feast: Nifty Nuggets to Renew Your Soul

or live at 8 pm Eastern time on ThatRadio.com

Do you believe in spirit contact with aliens through channeling?

When someone says they are spiritual or they are in spiritual work do you have higher expectations of them than you do of others around you?