Search This Blog

Monday, June 23, 2008

Simplifying Life... the Adventure Continues... Taking Care of My Body, Mind and Spirit

As we enter summer I am aware that I have been making very good changes in my life. I cleared out a lot of material clutter and emotional nonsense and now want to get back to a healthier me! With that in mind I started a new nutritional cleansing and fat burning program. I had not done anything like that before so I had no idea what to expect but all the other changes seemed to work out well so this was again the next logical step.

I had heard that Isagenix has allowed others to have very noticeable, positive results so I decided to give it a try. I was introduced to Isagenix on Wednesday June 11 and started the regiment on June 19. In less than a week I have seen a drop in my weight and a change in my body shape. I have way more energy and I am able to do more psychical exercise and fun activities that I have not be able to do comfortably for years! I am most pleasantly surprised by the rapid changes that are happening because I feel GREAT and am even happier because those around me have noticed these positive changes already as well.

As a person with Cerebral Palsy I am not as able to get around physically. This means I am not as physically active as I would like to be. This coupled with unwanted weight gain since I turned thirty resulted in constant pain, fatigue and depression. I used to think that these things unwanted weight gain, constant pain, fatigue and depression were just things I was going to have to live with but now I have found and easy and healthy alternative that is having very positive results.

Since I started using the Isagenix products I have found that I am more focused and clients have commented that my readings have become even more accurate. All I know is that I am feeling a much different connection to the energy and that it is on a stronger flow. I am grateful for the different changes I have been able to make in my life and am so excited about what the future may hold.

Funny how changes happen all at once! I am so glad to have found different things that work for me at this stage in my life.

Are you ready for positive change?

Are you ready to discover a healthier you?

Are you ready for a system that enables you to reach your wellness goal?

Are you open to opportunities for success?

If so please go to my website catherinemacdonald.isagenix.com

Please also fee free to contact me directly at 416-253-6742 for more information and check in with my blog often as I will continue to share my success with Isagenix on a regular basis.. Feeling SO good I can't wait to see where this this lifestyle change leads!

No comments:

Do you believe in spirit contact with aliens through channeling?

When someone says they are spiritual or they are in spiritual work do you have higher expectations of them than you do of others around you?