Search This Blog

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Britten Memorial Spiritualist Church an Update...


I had the most interesting conversation with the President of Britten Memorial Spiritualist Church today. It seems the church is in transition and it is not a Christian Spiritualist Church. While many of the members are Christian Spiritualists the church board is trying to broaden the perspective a bit and encourage a wider scope of information sharing and learning.

After a very thought provoking, several hour discussion with Martin, I must say that I think I have found a new Church home! I like the fact I could share in a vast variety of topics with this man who I spoke with for most of the afternoon. Happily, I found myself affirming many things I have felt for many years about Spirit, Mediumship, and Spiritualism through shared ideas with Martian that I had not heard anywhere else.

Spirit does direct and guide and I must say that I am truly enjoying this new part of my life adventure.

No comments:

Do you believe in spirit contact with aliens through channeling?

When someone says they are spiritual or they are in spiritual work do you have higher expectations of them than you do of others around you?