Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Back on the Rostrum


I had a wonderful experience on Sunday night! I did some message work for Britten Memorial Spiritualist Church. Much to my enjoyment there was quite a large congregation of about 3o people!

Many of the folks entering Britten's doors are interested and interesting seekers of all ages and there is a true community spirit there.

Now as I understand it I was listed on the events calendar for April 15th and the date was later changed to the 22nd. Confusions aside, I am pleased to help were I can. What I like most about this church is the shared effort to get things done and the effort put forth into being a source of positive energy in the community.

I will be working again as a guest medium in May and will post the dates when I have them for those who might be interested in seeing me work and checking out other mediums as well.

No comments:

Do you believe in spirit contact with aliens through channeling?

When someone says they are spiritual or they are in spiritual work do you have higher expectations of them than you do of others around you?