Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Womans Post Magazine "Pink Lunch Box" Fund Raiser for Breast Cancer


On March 29, 2007 I was fortunate to participate in a fabulous fund-raising event hosted by Women's Post Magazine. This event celebrated influential women in business and raised money for breast cancer research through a silent auction. The “Pink Lunch Box” Event was a wonderful experience!

The evening was filled with fun events for the people who took the time to attend. Things like massage, a silent auction and psychic readings made for a very busy and enjoyable evening. For my part I really enjoyed meeting all the creative people who were at the event and found it so easy to do Billets, Psychometry and Angel Card readings for interested seekers and stayed longer just to do some extra readings.

It was so much fun to be a space with such great energy. Gooderham House is a wonderful venue that was very comfortable to work in. The staff there took very good care of both the guests and those of us working this event.

It is my understanding that the organizers were very pleased with the turnout and the amount raised for breast cancer research. For my part I have made connections with some really great ladies and am more than happy to participate in this event again next year should Women's Post Magazine invite me to work again next year.

My thanks go out to Lindsey Gardner who introduced me to Women's Post Magazine and this wonderful networking event.



No comments:

Do you believe in spirit contact with aliens through channeling?

When someone says they are spiritual or they are in spiritual work do you have higher expectations of them than you do of others around you?