Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Corporate event with Real Communications for Maple Leaf Foods Staff Appreciation Day


On February 28, 2007, I was part of a corporate event with Real Communications for
Maple Leaf Foods Staff Appreciation Day. I must say that I enjoyed working with Real Communications they are a top notch event planning company. My experience doing this event was hassle-free and from all accounts, I understood that the staff at Maple Leaf Foods had a great time at their Caribbean theme day.

I had a great time doing mini readings for about 40 folks using billets and Angel Cards. I would really love to work with Real Communications again. They made the day fun for both the corporate participants as well as those of us who were hired to work the event.




No comments:

Do you believe in spirit contact with aliens through channeling?

When someone says they are spiritual or they are in spiritual work do you have higher expectations of them than you do of others around you?