Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Staff Appreciation Party for the Bayer Aspirin Company


On the evening of April 16th 2007, I had the opportunity to be part of the entertainment for the staff appreciation event for Bayer Aspirin Company employees held at the Intercontinental Hotel on Bloor St. Near Avenue Rd.

The event was an evening of Magic and Mystical entertainment. As part of the theme of the evening I was hired to work as a psychic providing brief readings for the guests at the event. In the 3 1/2 hours I worked I managed to read for about 25 people out of the 100 guests that were supposed to attend the event. I did not stop all evening and had a wonderful time with the folks who chose to have a reading!

The setting was elegant and the energy was fun spirited From what I understand the Bayer employees enjoyed the evening. I particularly hope they enjoyed readings with billets and Angel Cards. It was truly a pleasure to work for such a nice group of people and I would love to do this again in the future. My thanks goes out to Robert Mckone of Luminux in Vancouver BC who hired me to work this event.

No comments:

Do you believe in spirit contact with aliens through channeling?

When someone says they are spiritual or they are in spiritual work do you have higher expectations of them than you do of others around you?