Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2006

New Horizons!


Given the circumstances of late, I am now looking for a new church to call home. I have two locations in mind that are close to me in and readily available via the TTC. The first is Britten Memorial Church located at Lansdowne and Bloor and the other is The Church of Universal Love at Wilson and Duffern. Both have a lot of activities happening on their calendars which will be a nice change from the stagnation going on at the church I had attended for the last 3 years.

I will also be organizing a home circle once I move and am looking forward to seeing where that takes me. If you are interested in a home study circle for psychic mediumship development in the Etobicoke area you can contact me at through the email link attached to my profile here on Blogger.com to find out more. If there is enough interest I will look into renting a public location and working out a nominal fee per evening to offset the costs of the location rental.

Funny enough I thought that if I left the church I was attending that it would have an adverse impact on me and my plans for the future. In actual fact, the complete opposite it true. I am now looking to see what else is out there and going to continue my ministerial training with The Morris Pratt Institute and the Center of Spiritualist Studies through the National Spiritualist Association of Churches of America. I really hoped I would find good Canadian training but since there is nothing recognized in Canada and no real Spiritualist organization here fit to do the job so f

No comments:

Do you believe in spirit contact with aliens through channeling?

When someone says they are spiritual or they are in spiritual work do you have higher expectations of them than you do of others around you?