Search This Blog

Sunday, July 16, 2006

On the road to positive change...


I had a very nice call from the president of the board at Britten Memorial Church today. It was so nice that he took the time to call and address my questions. I was really surprised that he took about a half an hour with me. I certainly did not expect that but the conversation was helpful and I think I will check out the church and enjoy meeting him should I have the chance.

He struck me as a very knowledgeable person and as someone who cares about what his church is offering the community. It was nice to be treated as an informed, experienced Spiritualist with something to offer! I was able to be forthright about where I was coming from and what I was hoping to gain from church attendance.

I will be attending the Divine Service on Sunday and if I feel at home I will commit to their 6 week series of classes to help with the building of home circles. I also am looking forward to attending the Message Service on Wednesday evening once in a while and also being able to work too. I am most looking forward to meeting new people and apparently they have a regular congregation of 20 to 40 people on a Sunday! That will be a nice change from what I was dealing with for the past 3 years!

I am still waiting to hear from Universal Love but given that it is a distance away and the Sunday Service is a morning service I am not sure that the TTC would get me there in time on Sundays. I will have another look at their website again and see when I can attend during the week and see where that takes me!

So nice to be on the road to positive change!

No comments:

Do you believe in spirit contact with aliens through channeling?

When someone says they are spiritual or they are in spiritual work do you have higher expectations of them than you do of others around you?